GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Wow....they are good. Cool bike, what kind is it. Looks like it's got a pretty good rake out front.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Mirage47 said:
These guys are good.
I can do that...not on purpse, but I can do that.

W

·
0 Posts
I would like to see someone try a tight course like this on back of a 900lb. Goldwing.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
japanese cops.. prolly kawis... in japan, you can't get a bike license without going to a formal school (at least when I was there) AND passing the road and parking lot test (including laying down and picking up your bike unaided)... the motor cops are something else..

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I could do that in my sleep. Not while I'm awake, mind you, but while I'm dreaming...I MAY be able to pull it off. :lol:

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Darn,
I'm at work and the filter won't let me open it. Can't wait to see it, I love parking lot skills stuff. :cry:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
That was fun to watch. Those guys are definitely talented and practice.

As far as, could I do it?? Maybe with a bicycle and if I do not have to be on a stopwatch :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
435 Posts
In the words of Frank Barone (Everybody Loves Raymond):

HOLY CRAP!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
This reminds me of the obstacle course that the Shriners run, and the shriners can't put their feet down. When we set up the course in Orlando several years ago for the Imperial session, the Orange county sheriff's motor officers ran the course. Without practice, the time they ran would have been good enough for a trophy had they been in the shrine competition. Motor cops can really make their bikes dance.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I believe Joe is correct. A Kawasiki and they language is Japanese? (can't speak or spell it!)

T

·
0 Posts
Hopefully the lesson learned there is if you want to be the best don't be afraid to put your foot down if you want to be really good on a bike. The foot down rule is ok for novices learning balance. I know there are a few that are going to get upset from the old school.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Wi_Winger said:
I would like to see someone try a tight course like this on back of a 900lb. Goldwing.
Not the same course and speed won't be a factor but the Top Gun guys who ride experienced and expert at Wing Ding don't miss it much, if at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts