GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is really nice as spring approaches and the temps get comfrotable, going to be 81 8) today. Just gonna have to go for a ride after the workday is done :D Have to ride for those who can't as yet....a hard job, but my pleasure :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Today we hope to be above 30 for the first time in 30 days! Looks like upper 30's the rest of the week into next. If the remaining snow pack melts off the road in front of the house, I'll be taking a short spin.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
It is really nice as spring approaches and the temps get comfrotable, going to be 81 today. Just gonna have to go for a ride after the workday is done Have to ride for those who can't as yet....a hard job, but my pleasure
YEAH YEAH....RUB IT IN! :duck:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Go ahead Gary keep it up ? We'll wish a dead battery for ya when your 100 miles from home. LOL Us Northern guys have very strong powers this time of year ya know. :yes2:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Yeah....what Mike said!

I'll get out my little Voo Doo doll and before you know it you'll have hemorrhoids the size of grapefruits. :shock:
Pretty tough to go riding THEN huh smarty? :twisted:

Ride if you can but don't brag about it! :wink:

WW

p.s. ( just kidding, ride FOR us or IN SPITE of us...but RIDE )

·
Registered
605 Posts
Well I took my new 04 out for the first time today and put a whole 40 miles on it. I know it was short but it sure felt great. Still a bit of snow here but the roads not bad. It was 37 today and should be in the low 40's tommorrow. It looks like for alot of us cold country folks the time is just around the corner. As for Gary, the low 40's is a heat wave where I live and I think I know where your bike would be. :clap2: I am sorry you had to go for a ride today but I guess we all do are part :a13:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts