GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have Show chrome top deflectors, the ones that run along the side of the upper cowling to the mirrors. I wanted to know if anyone had these and changed to the mirror ones from Baker or National cycle? if you did this make this change did you find you got more air flow?

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Unfortunately, I have no experience with the Show Chrome deflector you have there. I do have a set of National Cycle below the mirror Air Wings on my 03. They block a considerable amount wind, when that is needed. They also can redirect a considerable amount of air when you need a little breeze behind the windshield. I also have a set of the lower Baker Air Wings along the fairing, which block or redirect air as needed fairly well. If I were to do it over again, I'd stay with the National Cycle models as they use a ratcheting system to control placement, where as the Bakers use friction only and instead of being able to move one wing, they tend to move both forcing you to reposition the other one back where it was. Hope this helps.

·
Vendor
17,815 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts