21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am bumping this older thread in hopes that someone can share the OP's original photo tutorial with me or direct me to a similar somewhere else. I just bought a 2007 airbagger and the link is no longer valid. TIA for any help!!

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
When Photobucket changed their storage policy I had to move all my photos :frown2:.

The album is now on Google and can be found using this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4z2CSJm8XDeqQpvU8
To see additional comments about each picture, you will need to open the "information" window (click the "I") in the picture tool bar. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
that linki not worky for me.

404. That’s an error.
The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
that linki not worky for me.

404. That’s an error.
The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.
Hmm. I edited the link. Maybe it will work for you now.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Yes it works now.
Thanks for fixing it.

One thing - when I do hit the I option and then print off a copy on my printer, the information is gone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When Photobucket changed their storage policy I had to move all my photos :frown2:.

The album is now on Google and can be found using this link: GL1800 Air Filter Change
To see additional comments about each picture, you will need to open the "information" window (click the "I") in the picture tool bar. 👍
Hi, I came accross your post with your photos of the Airbag removal and it was a god send for me as I need to do this job very soon except I will need to continue all the way to remove the engine all because I have the gearbox issue that needs sorting. I just wanted to say thanks your photos will be a great help. Thank You.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts