1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Administrator
3,715 Posts
Watching! I wish you a safe, but fun journey!

Glen

Reactions: cycledude

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
May The FORCE b with Ya'll!

·
Administrator
3,715 Posts
Y'all are making good time. You're knocking on Denver's door!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Looks like a great time so far!! Be safe and enjoy the travels!!! Will keep following you on this.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Ride on and enjoy. Thanks for the Spotwalla link. It helps us staying at home folks to get a little of the fun and excitement you will all experience.

Thanks.

·
Registered
21,020 Posts
Looks like they made it to Casper Wyoming, about 1,100 knocked off and only 1,700 more miles to Hyder

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like they made it to Casper Wyoming, about 1,100 knocked off and only 1,700 more miles to Hyder

Yep Casper it is tonight. Had a little down time today repairing a flat tire on the Africa Twin and trying to calibrate the MC Cruise he just installed last week. After a phone call from the designer in Australia we think that we have it tuned in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
I hope that is all the trouble y'all have. I wish you a safe and fun trip!!!

If you would please..... Lay down some bread crumbs for Bullet Bob and I to follow as we will leave for AK the first Sunday of August.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Wife and I toured Alaska a few years ago (we fly there and then rented a bike/not the same but it was interesting trip) ENJOY!!!

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Made it to Waterton Canada tonight. All is well with the group. Beautiful park on the North side of Glacier National Park. And yes they let Kevin and I into Canada! Great campground with a waterfall a block away.

·
IronMan
17,618 Posts
If going thru tuk theres a biker friendly campground there . Has a sauna !!! No shower but one of the best memory i made on my trip. Really relaxes you. Enjoy trip !

·
Registered
21,020 Posts
Looks like they have been sitting near McBride for quite a while, hopefully no problems.
Motel prices look pretty reasonable there so maybe they got a room.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ride on and enjoy. Thanks for the Spotwalla link. It helps us staying at home folks to get a little of the fun and excitement you will all experience.

Thanks.

CJS,

Please go to Vermont and Maine. With all that traveling, those 2 white states really stand out! :nerd:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like they have been sitting near McBride for quite a while, hopefully no problems.
Motel prices look pretty reasonable there so maybe they got a room.

No problems. Camped at Mt Robson last night. No cell service. Just rolled into McBride and refueled. Having breakfast and moving on to Smithers tonight. This has been a very scenic ride!

·
IronMan
17,618 Posts
WHAT BRAND OF BEER YA HAULING IN THE KEG ? :surprise::wink2:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts