GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a fellow I have been watching from the start..I know he is on a harley & Talks good about a beemer,but still a good ride & great for people to follow such as my self who hope to make this journey also...To Alaska..That is one reason I am posting it here I thought some people might find some good information in it & Knowledge..I have read just about every post here on gl1800 concerning trips to alaska..& there are some good one except for one thing it sure does make a fellow..JEALOUS.

http://www.alaskapade.com/

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Banned
226 Posts
Nothing like an epic journey to give you a new perspective of life. From the land of strip malls and subdivisions to the last frontier. The great state of Alaska, 3 times bigger than Texas and a million times easier on the eye's. Its a wild and magical place that once you've been there, you can never get it out of your mind.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Here is a fellow I have been watching from the start..I know he is on a harley & Talks good about a beemer,but still a good ride & great for people to follow such as my self who hope to make this journey also...To Alaska..That is one reason I am posting it here I thought some people might find some good information in it & Knowledge..I have read just about every post here on gl1800 concerning trips to alaska..& there are some good one except for one thing it sure does make a fellow..JEALOUS.

http://www.alaskapade.com/
Thanks for posting this....it's very well written and should be good reading as his trip progresses.

·
Registered
905 Posts
after a year and a postponed trip 2010 to Alaska .. I'm hoping 2012 is my summer for the Alaskan journey .. reading these stories of those making the trip is both inspiring and delightful .. for all the links posted … thanks very much for sharing them ... :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts