GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will any of you folks from south of the border be making your way north via Hwy #97 through the Okanagan valley, then continueing North?
I may be interested in hooking up with you.
I have accomodations here in Kelowna i/c tools, garage etc.
let me know
[email protected]
wayne

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
wayne,

Me, snoppy, Gail and snop's boy Scott are planning on making that run in June. We are not sure of the exact route yet. Right now we are in the planning stages, We can always use some tips and it never hurts to have a few contacts along the way. Any advice you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Asking for advice?
I personally have not been to Alaska. However it is on my" to do list" Just what I would do on a regular ride that is over a week long. Except making sure that I have new tires especially for this run.
You can e-mail me at "[email protected]", and I will fill you in with much more should/need to know info.
Wayne

·
Registered
977 Posts
Pearlblue1800a

My cousin and I are making the trip may/june 2007. We are leaving Tennessee on May 28 or 29 and plan to cross into CA near Glacier NP and north to Banff. We should be in your area sometime the first week of June. On the return trip we will be coming right through your area and south to Seattle.

We only have 27 or 28 days for about 12,000 miles so the pace will be steady. Drop me a PM and let me know if this works. Our work schedules are pretty tight so we wont be able to alter our itinerary too much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts