GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live anywhere in the Niagara Peninsular area of Ontario and would like to make new riding friends and do some rides together and other stuff, the new St Catharines chapter of the GWTA (GoldWing Touring Association) is now starting its second summer. Although we are a Goldwing affiliated organization, we have all makes and models of bikes and trikes in the different chapters.
Our first breakfast meeting (and ride if the weather is good!) is on Saturday May 3rd in St Catharines. If you are within a reasonable riding/driving time, we would love to have you join us. The Garden City Riders Chapter is all about fun and friendship - we decide what we are going to do each month, and some do and some don't! No pressure to attend meetings go on rides or social events - some members are regulars and some are "occasionals," lots are couples.
For more information and location and time please e-mail me at:
[email protected] - my wife and I are Co-Directors of the Garden City Riders chapter, where our destination is always Friendship!
Steve, otherwise know as Golden Dakota. :lol:

·
Canuck
2,827 Posts
If you live anywhere in the Niagara Peninsular area of Ontario and would like to make new riding friends and do some rides together and other stuff, the new St Catharines chapter of the GWTA (GoldWing Touring Association) is now starting its second summer. Although we are a Goldwing affiliated organization, we have all makes and models of bikes and trikes in the different chapters.
Our first breakfast meeting (and ride if the weather is good!) is on Saturday May 3rd in St Catharines. If you are within a reasonable riding/driving time, we would love to have you join us. The Garden City Riders Chapter is all about fun and friendship - we decide what we are going to do each month, and some do and some don't! No pressure to attend meetings go on rides or social events - some members are regulars and some are "occasionals," lots are couples.
For more information and location and time please e-mail me at:
[email protected] - my wife and I are Co-Directors of the Garden City Riders chapter, where our destination is always Friendship!
Steve, otherwise know as Golden Dakota. :lol:
Hey Steve - great post. Good luck!

·
Canuck
2,827 Posts
Paul. Are you going to the GWTA meet in two weeks I believe in New Market?????? Roger
Hi Roger - How're you doing? Which event are you thinking about? They have a Ride-in Brunch May 4 in New Lowell (near Barrie). Or there's Markham Outdoor Power's "Come Ride With Us" May 3rd in Markham where GWTA is manning the bar-b-que.

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Paul. That's the one in New Lowell. I do not belong to TA anymore since they raised their fee to 75.00 a year. Should you go, enjoy the ride and the brunch. Roger

·
Canuck
2,827 Posts
I do not belong to TA anymore since they raised their fee to 75.00 a year.
They're back to down $50. If you join at $50 before May 31, that's your cost forever. Our two newest chapters are St. Catharines and Belleville.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
They're back to down $50. If you join at $50 before May 31, that's your cost forever. Our two newest chapters are St. Catharines and Belleville.
I don't think I will join TA, but I sure would like to go for a nice RTE with the eastern riders when I get back to Ontario. See you soon guys.

·
Canuck
2,827 Posts
I don't think I will join TA, but I sure would like to go for a nice RTE with the eastern riders when I get back to Ontario. See you soon guys.
You, sir, are more than welcome to join us. Lots of great places for RTE's.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Rte

What Hal said be home next week.

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Hal. i will look into it for sure. If it's a 50.00 fee and no fees after that, I will probably join up again. Thanks for the info. Roger

·
Canuck
2,827 Posts
Hal. i will look into it for sure. If it's a 50.00 fee and no fees after that, I will probably join up again. Thanks for the info. Roger
Hi Roger - GWTA is offering membership at $150 for three years, then $50/yr. for life after that. This promotion ends May 31.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hi Roger - GWTA is offering membership at $150 for three years, then $50/yr. for life after that. This promotion ends May 31.
That's way too pricy to belong to any group... I think;;

1 - 13 of 13 Posts