GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks like you have some good equipment for the job.
You said blow... hahahha No really, you went from riding a Wing to riding a Deer! That's cool and looks like a lot of fun. Probably looks more fun than it actually is but at least you're out of the house.
Joe

D

·
0 Posts
You could always move to Florida and wrestle Alligators in your back yard!

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Hey Don,
Could i borrow that? I could do my driveway in one pass.

Here in Rochester Hills, Michigan we're at 42" for the year. Average is 44". With more than 2 months to go, we may set some records.

·
Registered
19,898 Posts
That's not fair. That guy is in a heated enclosed cabin. I have to use a little 10 HP walk behind Toro. Until yesterday, I had been out at least twice every day for the past two weeks, and it was minus 10 degrees a couple of those days.

On the good side, I'm taking the bike out tomorrow to give it some exercise.

I really need to find a way to hook my Gerbings up to the snowthrower!!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
My John Deere is also quite a bit smaller. I have a 525 front deck mower, with a 42 inch snow blower on it. It does a really nice job, but on a smaller scale. It does most of a sidewalk in 1 pass, then a little more and its done. But I'd rather be cutting grass and riding the motorcycle!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hey Don,
Could i borrow that? I could do my driveway in one pass.

Here in Rochester Hills, Michigan we're at 42" for the year. Average is 44". With more than 2 months to go, we may set some records.
We're over 85" already here. Our cul de sac is now just 1 lane because the snow plows can't put the snow anywhere. We need a big snow blower John Deere to clear us out!:bow:

M

·
0 Posts
At first I thought that you were my neighbor.
I love Michigan weather. (in the summer) :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts