even more of this carp on tuesday. I'am not the
one that left the door open,so make it stop
it's not supose to rain up here in NW MN
in Feb.:eek:4::eek:4::wrong:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Rain

Well, we have rain in the Cities, also. But no freeze or travel warnings. Temp is actually going up overnight, but not about to get the Wing out and ride.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well, we still got 2 feet of snow on the ground, so there ain't no grass showing around here. Headed to mid 30's today and low 40's tomorrow with rain/freezing rain predicted, but the snow will still be here for a while yet.

I fear that riding season is still a looooooong way off, so plenty of time yet to just sit around and :eat1: and :beer2:and watch these threads :popcorn:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Got up, the wife said it snowed, I say are you sure and she said stop being lazy and go look, I did and what did I find SNOW! :nojoke: And the sad part is I won't be able to go out on the bike before 10 or so.:eek:4: It will melt by then and the roads will be dry. Not to bad for northern AZ at 3300 ft. Ya I know other places around here have record snow fall from this storm, but for us it's a little different at 3300 ft. :coffee1:

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Today we are expecting 5 cm of snow and maybe more tomorrow. And you are letting a little rain bother you?

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,732 Posts
rained last night and early this morning. 60 degrees. What sucks is all the snow we got is melting, quickly. My crawl space is taking in water and I already had one sump pump die. Bring on the colder weather for a bit to slow this down!!!

·
Love The DCT
12,021 Posts
play nice it's been raining all day about 1/2 inch so far
it's going to rain all night & mix snow along with it
even more of this carp on tuesday. I'am not the
one that left the door open,so make it stop
it's not supose to rain up here in NW MN
in Feb.:eek:4::eek:4::wrong:
I'm sure you can remember a few January rains Chuck in your neck of the woods. With the rains yesterday and last night, snow pack is in a major meltdown SE of you toward MSP.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Too much gravel and sand on the road to ride with the rain. Maybe later this week, once it is washed off a little. It has been almost a month since blue was out of the garage. I am in withdrawal, for sure. Not even a birthday ride today. Bah, hum bug!!:wrong:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts