·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S7301867.jpg Click to enlarge

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm not quite ready to join you, but the "itch" is beginning to be felt. I'm looking forward to riding the Sandhills again, and maybe a trip up near Crawford and Alliance.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw, c'mon Mike where's your sense of adventure :lol:
Little cold air never hurt anyone (especially if you have Gerbings):bow:

·
Registered
78 Posts
No Gerbings (yet). But I am thinking of weekend rides .... just my luck and we'll get slammed with snow, wind and prolonged cold.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Anybody going to thr Rogers ride in in April? Don & I are going and any one else is welcome to join. Leaving Wednesday morning 7-730 at Bennet truck stop. Good time, good friends, great roads come join the fun!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :biker: :biker: :biker: :biker:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anybody going to thr Rogers ride in in April? Don & I are going and any one else is welcome to join. Leaving Wednesday morning 7-730 at Bennet truck stop. Good time, good friends, great roads come join the fun!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :biker: :biker: :biker: :biker:
Sherm, Terri and I will be putting in to take time off of work for this! We did this rally a few years back and had a GREAT TIME:capwin:

·
Registered
469 Posts
The more the merrier!!! Its a fun place to ride, good people, great facility, always a good time!!!!!:thumbup::yes::yes:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mark and I are both planning on going again this year. Didn't ride much last year, and hope to change that this year.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Ready To Ride

The rest of us are all probably Getting our Wings ready also. It is mid February and it won't be long until we will all be on the road again, riding in this beautiful country. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
259 Posts
Rode Sunday 17th

I was getting ready for a ride Sunday when son called and asked what I was doing. I told him going for a ride, he said he'd be right there.. So we rode around Branched Oak, Pawnee lakes than south though Denton to W Roca road than east to Hyw 77 and back to Lincoln. Son was on his Harley Night train and got a little cold. It was 61 but was cooling off by the time we got back to Lincoln. We stopped at Outback before coming home. Had fun. :coffee1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts