GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At our RTE today History was made!!!! Black River Falls Gary is an eating machine and now holds the uncontested DOG RECORD:thumbup::thumbup:

Ok Rail and WBRon we all felt your pain as Gary downed 9 dogs and after Orren had a B & B combo Gary decided that was for him and ate one of those also!! In all the excitement I asked Gary if he would except one more dog if I bought it. Well the answer was yes and thus an unbeatable record:bow:

Congratulations to you Gary :1st: :clap2:

Oh and I almost forgot the ride to Kelly's Creamery for sundae's!!!!

So a great time was had by all!!!!

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
10 bike, 13 people and 1 trailer. Julie said it was okay that you were off getting a trailer load of stuff. Then I explained that you were riding out on your bike to pick up a trailer. She said tell him to be careful. Then when Gary ate 10 dogs with the works and a B&B without even wincing she told me that you shouldn't try ti beat that. Her reason was the last time you could barely work out you were so full. Her first question was about your RR challenge. I believe That 45 dogs were eaten and 2 B&Bs. Also the couple that took pictures last year in the spring were there. I asked them if they wanted to get their bike and go to Kelly's with us and they declined. Ride to Kelly's was not along the lake road this time cause the lake flies just hatched and would make a terrible mess. Have a safe trip home Randy. See you soon. I believe Lee may have some pictures. Dave it appears today was not a good day for you and the bike. Hope you find your missing part and get your wiring fixed. I must also say the the sundae was incredible. I had mom's hugs and kisses. Hot fudge on bottom, strawberry ice cream, Strawberries, Hot fudge on top with whip cream and a Hersey's hug on top. Yummy yummy in my tummy.

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
10 chili dogs :thumbup: yeah we got a bigger pig than I am .
Now the pressure if off .
Ron you can beat him . :twisted:
Julie is correct , I should not , will not or care to beat that record . :bow:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
10 chili dogs :thumbup: yeah we got a bigger pig than I am .
Now the pressure if off .
Ron you can beat him . :twisted:
Julie is correct , I should not , will not or care to beat that record . :bow:

Are those actually words of wisdom from you my friend?
So where are you now? Will you make it home tomorrow?

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
I am currently still in Fairhaven Mass. I will be leaving in an hour , after Kerig coffee of course . I do need to acquire one of those sweet coffee gizmos . Anyways this room these 2 set me up in really does not want me to get rolling yet . First real nites sleep in days . This bed is better than mine at home . Think they will miss mattress ? Would make for good weight in empty camper , just sayin .
I will be home Tuesday. Holiday LEO'S are in full force in every state and suspect traffic to be ugly starting at noon .

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Are those actually words of wisdom from you my friend?
If they are it's purely coincidence. :eek:4::lol:
But it does feel like I just stayed in a super friendly Holiday In Express.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Kobayashi would crush that record . . . .

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
:bow: :congrats:to Black River Falls Gary! Looks like a gold medal for Gary, while Randy earns the silver, and I get the bronze.

I'm with Rail on this one. There is no way that I want to even try beating Gary's 10 dog record, but I do need to have one of those B&B sandwiches the next time I go to Trail's end. Gary, I hope you are recovering well today :lol:.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I am not a participant in this endevor, but let's see how many B&B's someone could eat. Let's leave the dogs to the amateurs and get the pros in on the B&B's. Then we go for icecream.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
What is a B&B and 10 dogs aren't many.:lol: Course they would have to be all beef for me.

Hmmmmm, a ride in for this may be a good thing.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
A B&B is a; braunschweger, brick cheese, raw onion, and spicey mustard sandwich. Served up and Bob's Trails End Bar in Oshkosh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts