GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to let everyone know that Maurice of MBL Innovations was involved in a motorcycle accident last week. If you had plans to get pipes or risers from him at the WOTS or Daytona Rally he will not be able to attend due the the injuries that he recieved from the accident. I do know that he has reduced the prices on his website due to the fact he can not attend the remainder of the rallies for this year.
I know that lots of people here know him or have dealt with him in the past so maybe could drop him a line to let him know that we care.
You can reach him thur his website www.mblinnovations.com

Everyone Ride Safe

kat
2003 Candy Red

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maurice

His wing is fine. He was not riding it the day he had the accident. The bike he was on is not to badly hurt. But the trailer he was pulling took alot of damage. Plus Maurice's body took most of the damage. Broken bones. The good thing is their Dog Missy that you see at the rallies. Was not hurt.
Just worries me with so many accident lately. I know things happen. Just want everyone out there to keep the shiny side up and rubber side down...

kat
2003 Candy Red
Azle, TX

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear about the accident. I also sent him a note. He is a nice person who has quality parts and outstanding customer service. Hopefully he will heal quickly.

Becky

1 - 6 of 6 Posts