GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS,i am a lurker for several years who has started to post recently,i read several boards but this one always seems to draw me back.i have a 01 yellow with a 02 quantum gl bushtec trailer.my wife also rides,she has a 05 1300 vtx.we have a 12 year old daughter and live in millersburg pa.i have really found this board useful and hope to be able to gain alot more info from it in the future.it has already cost me lotsa $$$ with hal and max is fixin to lighten my wallet alot in may,cant wait for that cause i have 80,000 miles on the wing and the susp is really getting stiff and unforgiving,so i just wanted to introduce myself and as always,THINK SPRING !!! OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
994 Posts
Welcome...Are you thinking of Cats Cade in June? Not very far from you and will be a great place to meet a lot of the members of this board. Riders of all makes are welcome so the wife can come on her VTX. The motel rooms are going fast so hope you can get a room at the Days Inn unless you are the camping type. A lot of members will be camping also.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just up the river from me........Millersburg, home of the ferry...rode that several times...go through there when I ride up to see my daughter at Bloomsburg Univ....had breakfast couple times at the hotel on the square.
I have a green 1997, but will be upgrading next year if they have any decent colors.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CATS CADE

tell me about cats cade,i have been seeing posts but do not know were its held or what kind of ralley it is,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Welcome Magenta, to the best Goldwing related message board on the internet. I have been visiting several boards for a number of months and have come to the conclusion this is the best. Everyone seems to get a long. There is a lot of great information and a comfortable atmosphere here.
Got any pictures of your Wing? We like to see pictures. I think the members here can even handle a mug shot every once in a while.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HEY STU

hi stu,if u ever are comin up to millersburg send me a pm and we could meet for lunch.i belong to a club in millersburg called the freewheelers it is primarily a goldwing club but we have members ridin all kinds of bikes,we do rides of varying distances and we ride to eat alot,if interested sometime pm me during the week,i am not on line on the weekends,i am out ridin !!! OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KIKKER

:oops: KIKER,i would love to post a picture of the bike and trailer but alas i am computer stupid,i have no idea how to post pictures.OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I presently live near Pittsburgh but my office is in Harrisburg. I try to ride to work whenever I can during the summer. We'll have to meet up some time.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TO LUCKY

lucky,i also ride to work at times,i work on cameron st,pm me sometime in the spring if u wanna meet for a ride,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TWYN,thanks for the link,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jim,thanks for all the info,that sounds like a great time,ill hafta talk to the wife and see what she thinks about it,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Welcome to the fun and nice to see you doing more than lurking.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts