GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 05 Wing now for a week and it kind of reminds me of an old girlfriend I had once.....named Rhonda. The similarities are kind of eerie....

I'll be honest, Rhonda was a big girl. Liker Rhonda, my Wing isn't exactly nimble, but what she lacked in that department she makes up in enthusiasm. She is built for comfort and long distance and has an endless array of accoutrements to keep me interested and occupied (Hey! What's this do?!)

What I am liking a great deal is her temperment. She has a very forgiving transmission: I can work the gears, start out even in second, and low RPM the higher gears without complaint or annoying whining and coughing.

I wouldn't say she is exactly economical, but I love to dress her up and take her out.

What can I say - big girls like to have fun. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: on the fat girl!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I used to work with a guy who preferred to date girls who were over weight and had big feet. He claimed no one ever tried to take one away from him. Must be true. I know of guys who have had bikes stolen, but I personally know of no one who has had a Goldwing stolen. Some of my friends even want to borrow my cover that says "Goldwing" on it, so their bike will be safe!!

Give my best to Rhonda!

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
If Rhonda was so great, why did ya dump her? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I have had my 05 Wing now for a week and it kind of reminds me of an old girlfriend I had once.....named Rhonda. The similarities are kind of eerie....

I'll be honest, Rhonda was a big girl. Liker Rhonda, my Wing isn't exactly nimble, but what she lacked in that department she makes up in enthusiasm. She is built for comfort and long distance and has an endless array of accoutrements to keep me interested and occupied (Hey! What's this do?!)

What I am liking a great deal is her temperment. She has a very forgiving transmission: I can work the gears, start out even in second, and low RPM the higher gears without complaint or annoying whining and coughing.

I wouldn't say she is exactly economical, but I love to dress her up and take her out.

What can I say - big girls like to have fun. :thumbup:
All sounds kinky to me.............sheesh.....inflatable doll would be cheaper than a Wing. And think of all the money you could save for not having to change crush washers.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
You guys aint right,ESP THE NEWBIE :cool: :cool: :cool: welcome anyway :tongue: OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
True, but do ya want your friends to see ya with one?
How about waking up next to one. :eek:4:

Or worse,She rolls over onto you,Now that "will" make a lasting impression on you.:eek:4:

So the question I wonder at is:
If a guy needs to drink a six pack before an ugly girl starts to look good.
Does he have to drink a Keg before Birtha looks thin enough so his bed doesn't list.:shrug:

·
Registered
999 Posts
When I'm at motels for the night I like to park the Buffalo Girl next to HD's, I KNOW they will steal the HD first :coffee1:

·
Registered
479 Posts
One thing your wing can never do that Rhonda could, is to keep you warm in bed at night.:tongue:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats: on your Wing and welcome to the fun. Craziness and crankiness not withstanding, we're generally a helpful bunch.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Welcome to the bored! You can tell they are bored due to all the commentary about your post. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I be holdin' a slim, nimble one. If anyone is able to "steal" her,it is my fault, not hers.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts