GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a ride after work yesterday to relax from the day of meetings and getting class labs and rooms set up. I took a little ride down to Beloit and back. On the way back the wind was at my back, the road really smooth, and the cycle cruising along with no effort at all. Great tunes on the radio and just totally enjoying the ride. :thumbup: Yes my semi-retirement has ended for another year. I am back to work getting the labs ready to see what we can burn and blow up. I am going to blow their minds with a welcome back test. I really love to torture them. :lol: Now I always have to hope for good weather on the week ends to get in some good rides. I will see many of you at the Dells for the fall annual ride. Until then good and safe riding. :biker:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
I took a ride after work yesterday to relax from the day of meetings and getting class labs and rooms set up. I took a little ride down to Beloit and back. On the way back the wind was at my back, the road really smooth, and the cycle cruising along with no effort at all. Great tunes on the radio and just totally enjoying the ride. :thumbup: Yes my semi-retirement has ended for another year. I am back to work getting the labs ready to see what we can burn and blow up. I am going to blow their minds with a welcome back test. I really love to torture them. :lol: Now I always have to hope for good weather on the week ends to get in some good rides. I will see many of you at the Dells for the fall annual ride. Until then good and safe riding. :biker:
Great ride for you indeed. :thumbup: Hope you enjoyed your summer off. I am working overtime now to pay for trip to Texas in Oct. No Saturday's though a man has got to have his boundaries.:thumbup: Gene take it easy somewhat on them sudents ,someday I may have to work with them:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Glad you had a great ride Gene!!!!!!!

I am sure you will get in several more yet this year for sure!!!!!!!

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Hey way to go Gene. I am getting excited for my Colorado trip. See you at the Dells.

·
Registered
21,092 Posts
Gene its been almost one year since u got new tires !

how is the new red ford F150 ?

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Gene its been almost one year since u got new tires !

how is the new red ford F150 ?
Time to try a CT Gene. Most likely only one set of tires a year and a better ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts