Considering that my insurance runs out on Oct 14 and considering that we generally don't get much nice weather this time of year (I only get time on weekends to ride so the likelyhood of getting a nice weekend between now and Oct 14 is slim) .... I'll hold off pulling the alternator.So do you live with the noise until it pukes,or refresh the bearingfs/brushes now to see if that helps the noise level?
Or just replace the Alt and keep this one as a spare down the road.
Now what to do?? Hmmmm:shrug: