GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just passing on some good news about Aluma trailers that are on sale. I am no way affiliated with this company but I wanted to let everyone know about this sale. Below are some photos of the new anodized version of this trailer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas Bus Sales in Des Moines, Iowa has recently ordered over 100 MCT'S and MCT-XL'S and they are running a promotion through 12/31/2006. Any individual who pays for a trailer in full before 12/31/2006 will get a $100.00 discount. Bringing the price for a MCT'S down to $1,399.00 and the price of the MCT-XL'S to $1,653.00.

The trailers will be built in December and you do not have to pick it up until March 15th, 2007 at the latest, unless other arrangements are made. For more info and color availability they can be contacted at 1-800-362-2092 or email Luke at - [email protected]

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
That's a good price!!!!!! Good people at Thomas also. I dealt with Leonard Stevenson a month ago, great service!!!!!! :flg:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
for me it doesn't matter. At $1399 with a $399 shipping charge I'm at the same price I paid back in June......$1800 bucks from a company 20 miles away :cry:

oooh well :roll:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Fuzzy said:
Looks like they changed the lid latch and lock. At least on the one with polished sides.
the '06 & '07 models have the latch in the rear ~~~~~~~how come that sounded dirty :eek:4:

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'd sure like to get one but I'll be headin to Fla next week and not coming back (to Mich) until at least April.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anyone purchased one of these trailers at this sale price?

·
Registered
589 Posts
It also looks like they have increased the size of the drink box holder. On our 05 trailer, the box is considerably smaller from the looks of the pictures above. I have extended the size by getting 1/8" strip aluminum and screwing to the sides of the platform.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts