GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Thomas Bus in Des Moines today. They have a new shipment of trailers in. Will be getting 105 more soon. Aluma wants to keep their employees busy for the winter, so there was a nice incentive for ordering a large quantity. New for 2007, an anodized silver trailer!! Pretty cool, nice and shiny!! :) Now, if I can only talk the wife into it.

John

·
Registered
188 Posts
What is a good price for the Aluma trailer? I live in mid Mich. Most for the dealers from their locater must be out of business since the phone numbers are no long in service. The ones that I did talk to seem higher than what I have read on this board. Would like a yellow xl model

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thomas Bus

Ken,

Call Thomas Bus at 1-800-362-2092. (Des Moines, IA) Ask for Luke, the salesman. They have shipped trailers all over the country. He said they will be able to beat other dealers prices because they have bought such a large quantity from Aluma this fall. Very nice folks!!

John

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
CJS said:
Just tell her aobut all the shopping she can do when you take the trailer. :lol:
HEY! Somebody delete this post quick. :eek:4: I don't think my wallet can take much of this kind of wanton and financially irresponsible posting. :money1: :money1: :lol:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Call Thomas Bus at 1-800-362-2092. I bought mine from Leonard Stevenson there and was treated very well. Great customer service. I bought a Aluma MCT from him for $1499 + $268 shipping to Washington State. Very nice trailer, great towing, good craftsmanship. Tough to beat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts