GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2007 Aluma MCTXL trailer. It is in pretty good shape but it has a couple of cracked taillight covers. I can’t seem to find anywhere to buy replacement parts. Is there someplace to go that has more information and parts available for these trailers?

·
Registered
118 Posts
You should be able to get replacement parts direct from Aluma. Just do a Google search for Aluma Trailer Parts.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Remove the broken lenses snd look for a part number on the lens .. might be one molded in. Then do a google search and order one.

That works almost every time I need a lense.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Of course the first thing I did was Google Aluma. They list some part numbers but no prices and no way to order. They have some complete lights.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Give them a call. I am sure that they will help you out.
"Hello, Aluma? I have a 2007 Aluma MCTXL that has some cracked tail light lenses. Do you have any replacements in stock? You do! Great, send me a couple. Here's my credit card #"

·
Registered
518 Posts
Give Megan a call, if she can't help you she will find someone who can.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Those lights are all over Amazon, a jillion Chinese brands, at all different prices.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts