GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, I had to go over to Daytona Beach to the Helmet Shop. When I got to Deland, I stopped at a red light and a Volucia County School Bus pulled up next to me and stopped.

About 10 or 12 high school girls began waving down at me from inside the school bus. Of course, I waved back up to them.

The light turned green and I stalled the bike.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
You are the Man!!! :bow: :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Sometimes in life, timing is everything.

·
Registered
882 Posts
DUCK KILLER:evil::evil:

·
Registered
461 Posts
John,
Sometimes that happens, you turn 15 again when a young high school girl smiles at you :oops:, of course back then you couldn't ride a monstrous machine like the Wing like you can now.
Rich K ( WingSki )

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hate to break it to you but at your age, you were invisible. They were waving at the wing. I know because I'm older than you!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
What................

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hate to break it to you but at your age, you were invisible. They were waving at the wing. I know because I'm older than you!!
:nojoke: ChuckR is right. When I'm riding, women of all ages wave at me. But when I'm in my truck, women NEVER wave at me. It gives me a good laugh.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:congrats:

GrandPa !!!! :bow::popcorn:

I've tried that also, skid lid on with ponytail out the back and the girls just smile. ;):lol:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Well at least you didn't stall and drop it. Think of how "Joe Cool" you'd be then. You could show your strength by deftly picking it up without a hitch.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Klutz!!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
This morning, I had to go over to Daytona Beach to the Helmet Shop. When I got to Deland, I stopped at a red light and a Volucia County School Buss pulled up next to me and stopped.

About 10 or 12 high school girls began waving down at me from inside the school bus. Of course, I waved back up to them.

The light turned green and I stalled the bike.
Those are one of the times that a full face helmet really is a face saver.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I have had my not-so-cool moments too !
You are still the man.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts