GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, let me tell you all what I've been up to. Added All Balls, Sport Demon on the front, Euphoria on the rear, progressive springs in the front end and a new Traxxion shock and spring in the rear. Also replaced the air filter, added a voltmeter, installed a cb, and did the turn signal/temp display modification.

Well, it's been pretty cold here lately, and this has been a big project for me. I've been itching to get a few miles on, so finally I braved the 25 degree temps and went for it. Let me tell you, what a drastic difference in the ride of this machine. I haven't put on enough miles to get real agressive, especially at these temps, but I am glad I came to the dark side and look forward to warmer weather.

I wanted to make all these changes at once to feel the difference, and what a difference it is. Thanks to all who led me to the darkside, your recommendations are important to many.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Yep, I'll bet it does ride a lot different. Good luck with it all and welcome to the "Darkside":thumbup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Good job on all your work. But you did it to fast if you took longer to do this work you would be closer to spring:thumbup:
mrwelaxn

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
yes, all that work and the weather not cooperating. Now you are entering the real ride of the GW! gratz.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On the downside you will not be changing tires for years!
Now what are you going to do all winter?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts