GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OR... perhaps the windshield wiper motor conceals cleverly disguised powerful gimbal mounted gyros!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I'll try it with my Yamaha TW200 first. If I master that, THEN I'll work up to the Wing. Ha ha ha.
Scott

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just takes a lot of practice..and the willingness to change out footpegs frequently.
You got to wonder how many times he had to pick up his bike before getting that good.

·
Vendor
16,381 Posts
That guy's a metal dragger and slow ... I can do it in under 1min !!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Just takes a lot of practice..and the willingness to change out footpegs frequently.
You got to wonder how many times he had to pick up his bike before getting that good.
If we had a way of getting the answer to that, so we could crown a winner, it would make for a Fun poll, don't you think?
If the poll was done by brackets, say 10--20, 21-40, etc.....my guess would be OVER 120 times. lol

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
There's something about hearing the scrapping of metal on the ground, would give me the creeps, if that was my bike....OUCH!
I've been riding motorcycles for 54 years (and I hate to admit, BUT I can't even do that good without falling over , and I ride a trike)

Ronnie

·
Registered
404 Posts
I bet his brakes don't shutter when he trail brakes his bike. Like to see him do that with mine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't consider that "low speed". He's moving at a a pretty good clip.
It's a speed higher than I am willing to move in a crowded parking lot among other cars and bikes.
Not sure I would even attempt it on my DCT at this point in my DCT learning curve...

·
Registered
892 Posts
I was taught to feather my clutch when doing maneuvers like this, but noticed that he never touches the lever.
GREAT catch there!! I had to watch it again to pick up on that part. Heck, that makes it even MORE spectacular. I've heard of Motor officers using only Clutch and throttle, no brake, but never only throttle and brake. Pretty cool!

·
Registered
679 Posts
--
I can't even walk through cones that well without falling over! :eek:

--

1 - 20 of 30 Posts