1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Holy crap! But he did good.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Don't know what's he's cussing about.....he's the moron that was running way too fast for road and weather conditions.

He oughta be thanking the Lord for keeping him alive....

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
WOW he sure did a great job of keeping the bike up !!

·
lightley seasoned member
3,082 Posts
He did well, but agree with BMXDad...

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
he did well at keeping the bike up, but like John said ,he's the idiot riding too fast for conditions.

did I mentioned it was a major thunderstorm on my way home today and I got a non monetary performance award for 67 in a 45???? :eek:

·
IronMan
17,462 Posts
NOW THAT'LL GET THE BUGS OFF !:eek:4:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've ridden through water like that on my '76 Gold Wing and my '00 ST1100. Not anywhere near that speed.

It's not as dangerous as some water crossings because you can easily see the depth by watching the other vehicles.

Dude was riding way too fast for the conditions. I think most of the cars were going too fast as well. He's lucky the cars stayed under control around him.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Outstanding reflexes :bow: aided by excellent bike design. Wish I were young again.

Cast no stones and judge not lest ye be judged an you were young and riding a great "rocket".

I gotta believe that my Wing, with the rear car tire, may have hydroplaned right off the get go if not before. :shock:

gramps

·
Registered
305 Posts
I agree "too fast for conditions". But that was a sport bike and so it figures... Some good riding for certain, I never thought of turning a crotch rocket into a submarine... :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
yep, a little fast for conditions and some luck involved. I'd bet my house that he had new or like new tires.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Shame on him . . .

. . . he said a bad word!:eek:4:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts