GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firemut1 and I are attending the 2010 Americade. Arriving Wed 6/9 and departing Sun 6/13.
Anybody else planning on attending?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well I just recently heard about Americade. There is enough time that I can still plan a trip there. You can pencil me in for next year

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sure wish I could ...
On 6/13 .. I'll be leaving with a friend from another board for the great State of Anchorage ...
be back sometime around July 15ish ................. ;O)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All registered and looking forward to our first Americade :biker: Just have to pick up our trailer in May:excited:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome to my back yard. I live 30 minutes north of Lake George. If the group wants to ride some of the best roads in the Adirondacks and Vermont I will be willing to set up a ride for GL1800 riders. Others have posted that my rides are like a Mini -Deals Gap. Unfortunately we do have a comparable road. But there are lots of places you can have a blast.

Also if you are on a strict budget I can assist your in having a great week without going broke.

Phone 518-636-4114.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Made my reservation 6 months ago...We will be threre with between 6 and 10 members of the Iron Shields.....Looking forward to ih

·
Registered
70 Posts
Will give you a call when we are in the area

Welcome to my back yard. I live 30 minutes north of Lake George. If the group wants to ride some of the best roads in the Adirondacks and Vermont I will be willing to set up a ride for GL1800 riders. Others have posted that my rides are like a Mini -Deals Gap. Unfortunately we do have a comparable road. But there are lots of places you can have a blast.

Also if you are on a strict budget I can assist your in having a great week without going broke.

Phone 518-636-4114.

Thank you for the invite! We will give you a call when we are in the area local knowledge is the best. If you ever get in the southern New England area same goes for you.

Phone 860-213-2375 cell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts