GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to locate a room for americade June 6/12. Can anyone recommend places they stayed at in the past that are clean and decent. Lots of motels listed, but no ratings, pictures, or real information. Trying to keep it under $100 a night. Only ones left seem to be $150 and up, plus the 11.25% tax.

·
Registered
322 Posts
rooms

Lots of luck at this late date. Trey some of well name hotels in Queensbury. Alot of the motels have a 5 night min.

·
Registered
188 Posts
with americade getting close it is going to be hard to find something under$100 unless you go out of town..the farther away the cheaper. you should make a post on the americade page accomidations (sp) section. there are places that watch for such a post and they will try to help in any way possible. hope this helps

·
Registered
380 Posts
I called the motel we stay in every year last Tuesday and told them we had to cancel because my wife had her vacation changed, then she came in yesterday and said it was back on we could go, and I thought we were in deep doo doo so I called the motel and he told me he was holding the room for two weeks for us without booking it because he knew we would work it out and be there. Can't ask for much more than that, that is why we stay there every year. :sw1: :flg:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Americade Rooms

If you need a room just for Saturday June 12, check the Heritage of Lake George.

1-800-883-2653

Several people who stay there every year for the entire week check out on Saturday morning.

The Heritage is in a great location on Canada Street at the north end of Lake George Village. We stay there every year.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Try httP://Leescornermotel.com in Pottersville, NY. Bulldog and his pals will be staying there earlier in the week. Just hope the dog uses the woods and leaves no messes (LOL). Not very fancy 30 minutes away but very clean. $54.00 per night with tax.

I live about 1000 feet away.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Andrew,

We booked 3/4 of the whole place for Mon & Tues. We wanted to rent the whole thing, but they had reservations that filled up all the other dates.

Mesquite Bob will be with us on M & T. Looking forward to meeting him.

Bulldog

1 - 7 of 7 Posts