GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
15 year Member
6,899 Posts
It took me some time to read your entire review, let me see if I got this straight... was it raining??

LOL

Matt(BCNV) ;)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I have to get MORE specific for you Matt....

Yes :0)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
"Wet" doesn't tell us much. Was it a little wet, or very wet? Was it always wet, or rarely wet? Was it wet everywhere, or just wet in isolated areas? Did you get wet, or did you avoid getting wet? Oh, and how was the rally?

·
Registered
905 Posts
"Wet" doesn't tell us much. Was it a little wet, or very wet? Was it always wet, or rarely wet? Was it wet everywhere, or just wet in isolated areas? Did you get wet, or did you avoid getting wet? Oh, and how was the rally?

that is very funny ! ....... ;O)

·
Registered
833 Posts
It rained some(while we were eating lunch) Thursday. And it rained on our way home today(Sat.). Other than that the weather was great. A little warm, but great.

·
15 year Member
6,899 Posts
It rained some(while we were eating lunch) Thursday. And it rained on our way home today(Sat.). Other than that the weather was great. A little warm, but great.

How was the Pollen? Last year I was there it was THICK in the hot, humid air...

Matt(BCNV) :doorag:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yellow stuff all over, but the yellow wing were safe. It was a good week over all, very little rain. Lot of sun and hot.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Today was nature's way of washing our bikes and apologizing for the seemingly unbearable heat during the week..
Rode home today, and it was raining about 80% of the time.
However, at least it wasn't 94 and humid.
Gotta a lot of cleaning to do tomorrow, (that all depends how ambitious I am, there is always a night during the week with a few cold ones...) :doorag:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yellow stuff all over, but the yellow wing were safe. It was a good week over all, very little rain. Lot of sun and hot.
Ditto on the good week, just to be sure, I let mom nature wash off any pollen that might not have shown up on my yellow wing.

Good choice of dealer to get your new wing ! I got my yellow 2010 there last year and saved big bucks over what the dealers here in NE & NY wanted. Plus they're great folks to do business with. :congrats:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts