GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If those going to Americade can post here.

from
leaving date
staying where
when leaving

That way we can connect. Sure would like to meet a few people in real life at the event

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New Jersey, Red bank
June 6th
copperfield resort
June 12

·
Registered
230 Posts
Going to my first Americade......Can't wait.

From Bath, Maine.
Leaving on the 5th.
Staying in Warrensburg at a B&B.
slowly making my way back the 11th.

Anyone out there have a suggestion for great senic, driving roads between here and there........All the maps don't do this part of the country justice:)

Todd

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Leaving Mesquite on June 4th, checking in to Lee's Corner Motel in Pottersville, NY on the 7th and staying through the morning on the 11th. Then heading southwest to visit daughter in Lehighton, PA to help her celebrate her 40th. Then home by 16th or so.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
We are leaving June 5th, getting to the Holiday Inn on June 6th through June 12. Then it is back to Michigan. Holly & I plan on burning up the roads while out there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
americade

Leaving from Accokeek,MD on 6 Jun staying at Lake George Gardens. Departing on Sat morning.

·
I U Turn
888 Posts
Everett WA.
Memorial Day weekend
Inn on the hill
June 12

**** :yw1:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Buffalo, NY
June 6
Greycourt Motel (2nd year), next to Great Escape
June 12

·
Registered
762 Posts
Ottawa, Ontario
June 10 (wee hours)
Camping, probably at Hearthstone SP
June 13

I have a candy orange '03. Windshield will have gl1800riders.com and gl1800.org stickers on it. I also plan to attend Andrew's ride on Friday. If you see me, please come over and chat!

Regarding maps of New England, the best I've found are published by MapArt. It's a Canadian company so don't know if they're available in the US. The maps are colorful and very easy to understand.
http://www.mapart.com/

Hope to see you there!
Arthur

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Courtesy of some great people on this board, I'M GOING TO AMERICADE, TOO!! :D

I'll be leaving here (flying) and arriving at Bulldog's place on May 29th.

We'll spend the week working on bikes, and hopefully doing a bunch of great rides, thanks to a loaner bike arranged for me by Bulldog! :D

My brother-in-law Bill is taking a red-eye flight out on the 4th, picking up a rental HD on the 5th and hooking up with the rest of us somewhere near Bulldog's.

Because we got in late on this deal, we made reservations at the Davis hotel not too far from the "Bulldog Pottersville Estate".

This is my first time, so it should be real fun...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Americade

This will be my 4th year ,usually go for the week
can't go this year until thurs the 10th will be staying
at the 1000 acre ranch in Stony Creek. Will be
there till Sunday AM. Short ride for us only 150 miles
from home.Really enjoy Americade!! :lol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Americade

:D Leaving the 5th at the crack of dawn from Chicago Ill with two: other Wings, going for a slight detour up thru Canada and then to Americade.Should be there on Monday, should be a great time hope to meet some of you there. :D :chat: :yes: :yes: :yes: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Arrival date: Monday, June 7
Staying at: Travelodge, Lake George
Departure date: Friday, June 11

I signed up for the Sport Touring self-guided tour (with lunch sponsored by RoadRunner magazine) on Wednesday and the big dinner at RBR on Thursday. Otherwise, as usual, I'll spend my days riding local roads, attending seminars, shopping at TourExpo and sitting on a bench on Canada Street admiring my bike in the foreground and watching the two-wheeled traffic go by in the background.

Ahhhhh, is this heaven? No, it's Americade.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Leaving for Americade Monday June 7 from South Jersey. Staying at the Graycourt Motel in Queensbury. Leaving Sat. June 12. This will be my 4th Americade.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Leaving for Americade Monday June 7 from South Jersey. Staying at the Graycourt Motel in Queensbury. Leaving Sat. June 12. This will be my 4th Americade.

·
Registered
681 Posts
AMEREICADE

LEAVING SOUTH FLORIDA ON JUNE 3, ARRIVE LAKE GEORGE ON THE 5. STAYINGIN DIAMOND POINT, ABOUT 10 MILES NORTH OF LK. GEORGE. THIS IS MY 15TH. TIME THERE

·
Registered
322 Posts
americade

will be there on monday just counting the days. Staying @ the bonnie view
in Bolton Landing. Remenber your rain gear caue it would not be Americade without rain :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts