GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone traveling from Ohio to Americade? Meet us along the way in PA or NY! We are leaving June 4th and staying until Sunday...great cottage "On Golden Pond"-like! 60 twisty...picturesque...miles away from beautiful Lake George. Travel up a mountain..along a couple pretty lakes to Lake George...

Did I say...FREE?

Bring the wife/girlfriend....leave attitude at home...

If interested...email [email protected]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
21 Posts
We are leaving the 30th from Jacksonville, Fl. Headed up to Little Switzerland then a ride up the BRP, Gettysburg, and then Americade. We arrive on the 1st.

Safe travels.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Leaving on the 2nd and returning on the 8th. Not that I have far to go. May ride up thru the adirondacks, Old forge then rt28 to get there.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Leave NJ on 6/2 arrive at Capri Village Motel in Diamond Point and return on 6/7. Leave from Cheesequake service center on GSP at 8:30AM if anyone wants to tag along.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Ed...are you out there?

Hi Jim,

Still out here but not as much now that I'm riding a FJR. I'd love to join you but it's just not going to happen for a few more years. June starts our hot season down here and I can't get away from work at that time. I consider it lucky to grab a week in May occasionally.

I hope you are doing well up there. Say hi to Amy.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Me To. Have a great time at Americade.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ed, I just passed 80k miles on my '02..should be at 86k - 87k by the end of the summer...runs like a clock..

·
Registered
549 Posts
We are here. Just started raining but we missed all the bad weather coming up. Saw maroon GL1800 with a trailer wrecked on 84 eastbound, I hope they are ok!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My favorite rally in the country...best vendors...best roods...see you guys at Duffy's!

Last chance..leaving Cleveland 8am tomorrow! I will check the board before I leave!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts