GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after the long drive back and given a chance to reflect on the rally as a whole I have to say it was absolutely amazing to see everyone there!!!! Also everyone getting to see first hand the new AREO Pegs and a lucky few able to purchase a set. If you missed out and still want a set be sure to call or hop online a get your set on pre-order. If you were one of the few to get your hands on a set please feel free to show off the pics!!! And let us know what you think. And again thank you all who were at Americade and made it a huge success for us. Thank you!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I apologize for any confusion. We sold the limited few we had as production models and we felt it would be good to get them out to the rally to see what people think and get the feedback of any problems. So far everyone loved them and they looked great.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Yes I apologize for any confusion. We sold the limited few we had as production models and we felt it would be good to get them out to the rally to see what people think and get the feedback of any problems. So far everyone loved them and they looked great.
Who's confused? You have paid orders waiting for a month but you sold the few you had at a rally. Um, not cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts