GL1800Riders Forums banner

Americade

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  NJREF 
#1 ·
Just sent in money for room for Americade will be there Monday 6/4 till Saterday Morning 6/10. Don't wait to long most of the good rooms are gone by the middle of Feb.

#3 ·
It is probably still at Lake George New York. We went this year and had a good time inspite of a little rain then spent another 10 days all over New England. www.tourexpo.com. I looked under lodging and it list the places to stay in the Lake George area so I guess it is Lake George. We stayed at the Super 8 in Warrensburg. 5 miles from Lake George. It was nice and they were very friendly.

#5 ·
I got a great deal on a room for Americade. FREE!

My son and DIL live in Saratoga Springs... They've already extended the invitation. Unfortunately, they have a small house, so I can't bring friends.

#6 ·
One of my riding buddies has a house in Lake George, about half way between the Million Dollar Beach and the Convention Center (right between the two vendor sites)....we buy him some wine and he lets us stay at the house...pretty good deal!

If you find yourselves travelling the roadbetween the two vendor sites, look through the woods, if you see some guys hanging out on the back porch it will be us...stop by for a cold one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.