GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife Amity is a remarkable woman. As many of you know, she underwent surgery last week to repair a torn tendon in her right foot. Did you also know that crutches are no longer the appliance of choice. Her orthopedist recommended a "knee walker" So, less than a week after surgery, she has her new wheels and will have them for two more months. I've been trying to figure out how to strap an 1800CC engine to the thing. Have a look if you wish

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
LMAO.... that is excellent!

Looks like she is doing well after the surgery, but that KW needs more chrome and maybe some car tires. :shock:

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
another tool i never saw befor

looks like it works very well for her :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Shouldn't she be wearing a steel Toe boot on the Drive foot so as not to run over her bare toes:shock:
Glad to see her up and ah rolling.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Well done video!:thumbup: Sure doesn't appear that the surgery has slowed her down any. Doesn't Florida have SWI (Scooting while intox) laws? It's a slippery slope.....:lol:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Have y'all got the news about Lincoln "freein' the slaves"???:joke:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Daggone...you work that woman like a dog....tugging the laundry around and all....How much do you make her do when she's not hurt???:joke:

Oh yeah....very nice house too!

Mark

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Fantastic!

After she finishes up there can you bring her up north (Ohio) to do some work around our house?

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
After making her do all that work while all you did was take pictures the least you can do is take her out for dinner. Maybe you can get her a side job as a "car hop" so you can get a discount. On a serious note, nice trailer, nice house,nice bike and a GREAT wife.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Jan, That is pretty cool. I just hope they don't make one that is remote controlled and give you the controls while Amity is headed towards the pool:joke::joke::joke:

Glad to see Amity is taking it all in stride. I am sure you are actually helping her..

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
That's cute. Looks like she's got a good sense of humor.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Amity, You go girl!!! Jan, it seems like she is doing all the work while you follow her around with a video camera.:eek::tongue:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Don't let her run over any Ducks!:roll::22yikes:

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Does it work well while she is cleaning the Goldwing ? ;) :joke: :doorag:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Really LMAO...that was TERRIFIC!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I saw someone in the mall with one of those. Looke a hell of alot better than crutches. :thumbup:

BTW what kind of oil does she use? :22yikes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
You are a good man, keep cracking that whip.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts