GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember not to long ago HDL was selling Amsoil but now I cannot find it on the site. Did I miss something? Was it removed?

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Yes I think it was. Bulldog still has it! :idea:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Get in touch with Bulldog. Some unhappy camper caused a big stink and Hal is not selling it for now.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Wayne, Just give me a call or send an Email. Prices go up next Tuesday. i need all orders by close of business Monday the 30th.

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Get in touch with Bulldog. Some unhappy camper caused a big stink and Hal is not selling it for now.
Just to clear things up, this is why Hal (or anyone else) can't sell Amsoil on his/their website:

From the Amsoil Internet Policy:

INTERNET COMMERCE OF AMSOIL PRODUCTS CAN ONLY TAKE PLACE THROUGH THE AMSOIL ONLINE STORE. AMSOIL Products cannot be placed for sale on the Internet except through the AMSOIL Online Store.

Can't get any clearer than that! :wink:

H

·
0 Posts
Rob(in S.C.) said:
Just to clear things up, this is why Hal (or anyone else) can't sell Amsoil on his/their website:

INTERNET COMMERCE OF AMSOIL PRODUCTS CAN ONLY TAKE PLACE THROUGH THE AMSOIL ONLINE STORE. AMSOIL Products cannot be placed for sale on the Internet except through the AMSOIL Online Store.

I guess I could something real cheeky but the logistics just didn't work for us.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
[quote="Rob(in S.C.)":3i5ye7ya]

I guess I could something real cheeky but the logistics just didn't work for us.[/quote:3i5ye7ya]

C'mon we like cheeky. LOL

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I think Hal and Cheeky is way to much information. :lol:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Bulldog said:
Wayne, Just give me a call or send an Email. Prices go up next Tuesday. i need all orders by close of business Monday the 30th.

Bulldog
Is it cheaper to buy by the gallon? I will be calling today to order some. Also what should be the intervals on the Goldwing? I have almost 3000miles and 1 year on the Amsoil I have in it now.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
rrihvac,

"3,000 miles and one year" :(

Dude, you need to ride more!

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Bulldog said:

Bulldog
Do the 4QTS....Gallons also go up?

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Rob(in S.C.) said:
Yes, it is cheaper in gallon containers, and it makes it easier to dispose of... at a recycle center, of course!! :)
It's also easier to keep in the fridge!! Keeps 'em colder!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts