GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize to the MEMBERS HERE, the post 'confused' started by Fast Jack quickly went ballistic by several, mostly me. I have talked to Fast Jack and he will be back for sure, he is a little busy farming right now. We, me included need to forget the other site and get back to the basics here. Let me start, I love my Gen 2 Hannigan, the looks, the suspension, and the factory service if needed. Dave, Ruth Ann, and John Lee are tops in my book. But and I mean but, I'm positive the other kits out here are just as good, and have just as good service. No matter what kit you have it's the best to you. What was the big selling point that made you buy the kit you have?

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Charley, no need to apologize to me.
Every thing you posted was correct.
I have responded to his latest post on his site where, again my name was mentioned.
I have had enough of his BS and if I'm gone from his site again, so be it.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have a 01 with a 13 Roadsmith kit, I don't think that I can nail down one specific thing that made me pick it other than I really liked the looks and it had a large trunk. I ride two up always and more storage was a must. It has been a solid unit so far and I am very pleased with it, and like you I don't think there is one that is better than another. As far as any apology it's not needed for me since I don't know exactly what everyone is talking about but it would be nice to see it go away, this is a great site and some great members. Fire's can only burn if they keep getting fuel.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Apology accepted, my feelings were really hurt.

But I am all better now. :lol:

Bye the way, in my travels around the land, your Trike in spite of those purple things growing on it, is the nicest one I have seen .

A fancy rig that one is. :thumbup:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
. . . Bye the way, in my travels around the land, your Trike in spite of those purple things growing on it, is the nicest one I have seen .

A fancy rig that one is. :thumbup:
Now my feelings are hurt!:doorag:

Charlie is a good guy for sure and we have a blast every time we end up at the same place at the same time.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I didn't see the other post, however I've seen many posts from Charley and have found all of them to be honest. As I grew up in the hills of West Virginia I heard many sayings one that fits here rather nicely. "The truth hurts and a lie you don't give a damn" so I guess if feelings were hurt then it must have had some truth to it.

BTW I was 99% convinced I was going to buy a Roadsmith until after the test rides. For some reason the Hannigan really fit both the wife and I when it came down to riding. We thought the Hannigan was too wide but we didn't even get off the lot before width was not a problem. JMHO

·
Registered
522 Posts
No Apology needed as I saw nothing that was out of line, no cussing, no attitudes just telling it like it is. I love how (they) think it is all our fault. If you notice how many users they have verses how many are here and TT I rest my case, pretty much a good place to take a nap over there. But that's just my opinion!! And what do I know..... I like this group, no attitudes and no one person directing and correcting every Post to their liking..... Good Folks here!!!

and TL we do get along....

·
Registered
8,038 Posts

Charlie is a good guy for sure and we have a blast every time we end up at the same place at the same time.:thumbup:
I think my feelings are hurt too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cry: Whats wrong with Red Kit......:shrug:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts

:lol::twisted:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I think my feelings are hurt too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cry: Whats wrong with Red Kit......:shrug:
Always have heard that RED is the fastest color. One day this will be revealed perhaps?

Yes that Red Trike that belongs to the Ambassador of the Trike World is a very unique and good looking machine also.

It is RED, all Red, and more RED. :lol:

Just messing with Charlie about those purple things growing on his. Wishing him well and in good health.

I guess one thing of truth is that many we meet in our travels mean more than the machines, and all the things done teach us to laugh and enjoy life.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Charlie, you guys have way too much fun on this board. :thumbup: Glad to see you're doing better, now Wheels has someone to pick on. :lol::thumbup:

·
Registered
522 Posts
FUN - That's the word I was looking for..... we really do have fun, keep it simple stupid!!!

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I really like this site and all the great people on it.
Never a bad word to say about anyone on here.

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Now for that RED TRIKE, all it needs are RED LED'S all over it to light it up at nite. OH, I do know where he can get them but not allowed to say so on this board as I might rankle some of the sponsors. HA, HA, HA!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
……..Charlie is a good guy for sure and we have a blast every time we end up at the same place at the same time.:thumbup:

Yeah, but what about the other folks who are there with you? You never mention their suffering! Hahaha :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Endure hardship safely.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think this is a great site for many reasons, and yes sometimes things get out of hand and words are said that are not really meant. But one thing is for certain, we all love our goldwings:thumbup:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Now for that RED TRIKE, all it needs are RED LED'S all over it to light it up at nite. OH, I do know where he can get them but not allowed to say so on this board as I might rankle some of the sponsors. HA, HA, HA!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

GREAT Idea RV :thumbup:
Light Jimmy's Ride up like a Mardis Gras Parade Float.
You got the LED's covered now we just have to find him a Red Velvet Cape, Truck-Stop CZ adorned Crown for his Helmet, and an Cinnabon-topped Sceptre and Viola!

Hmmm,,, might look like a cross between James Brown and ET.
But, it's his Birthday so I won't put that mental picture out there today. ;)

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Yeah, but what about the other folks who are there with you? You never mention their suffering! Hahaha :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Endure hardship safely.

Well, there are those that are worthy of being mentioned and then there are those that are worthy of . . . . . . . . .

Figure it out Safely;):cool::tongue:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Well, there are those that are worthy of being mentioned and then there are those that are worthy of . . . . . . . . .

Figure it out Safely;):cool::tongue:

Ooooooo, them's fightin' words!!

I challenge you to a.............................................(n) eat-off!!

Place: Fall Creek Falls State Park Inn, TN
Date: May 17, 2014
Time: High noon (central time)
Device: All-you-can-eat buffet

You, sir, have been called out!!

Gorge safely!!!

PS. Bring your boys with you if you like (re-connected, Old Fred, JoJo, Kit Carson, etc.). Now, their eating don't count.....just you and me!! We'll take pictures, send 'em to Charley to cheer him up. ;) ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts