GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Jon at Kennedy. I could have talked to anyone, but Jon picked up the phone.

I explained what I wanted to do with my 2610, Jon made some recommendations, and we ordered everything that I will need.

I asked him about some ideas about my particular cell phone, Jon told me to save my money or get another phone. I like that up front speak. Jon was interested in my needs and not his sales.

A1 Ok Company. I am hoping that Jon will get to stay here at the house on his way up to or back from Americade. A stand up Guy with an excellent Company!

Bulldog

·
Registered
619 Posts
I agree with you about Jon . I had a problem with my Vox set and he told me what to do and if that didn't work he would refund my money..I bought the set and didn't install it for almost a yr.....well, his suggestion worked and now I am a happy camper with my Vox set......

bruce aka "the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
15 year Member
6,867 Posts
I also had a positive experence with Kennedy great product , I got the gps radio , intercom interface. It works like a charm , never a problem.

MattILRed2002 :wink:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I have the Kennedy Vox installed and not hearing the wind noise from my brides mic is just nothing but pure pleasure. We had to work with it a little but we have it down now and everything is cool. Good product ! For me anyway ! :s27:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts