1 - 20 of 49 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't looked at this in a while:

Our users have posted a total of 532,694 articles
We have 12,788 registered users

How many of you have read all 532,694 posts on this board?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:lol:

The new guy SPF 0 probably has, he has all the bases covered for a non-Wing owner, just ask him. :wink:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Spiffy only read 532,693 articles.......he missed the one about being nice to each other! :p :p

Thanks for the stats, Hal.

Bob E.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Redneck Dave said:

The new guy SPF 0 probably has, he has all the bases covered for a non-Wing owner, just ask him. :wink:

You are probably so right.....

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm new here but I'm spending a lot of time reading through the old posts. It's been very informative.

I start at the very last page of a forum section and I'm working my way forward. I don't read every topic, just those that look interesting to me.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Redneck Dave said:

For inflicting pain, Dentists come in right behind the lawyers, dentists are just a little smarter. It is still more fun to mess with G-String or G-Flunky or whatever. Zero is a bit smarter and quicker than me, so I leave him alone.

Hal, this is going to be a very interesting thread you started here! :shock:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Robeth/Bob,
DavidMc must know about yer day job !!! :lol:

StevieMac,
Dude ya must be a thorough, well read kinda guy. :wink: I read pretty good but the ritin' part gives me issues. :roll:

Hal,
This oughta get good, I'm makin' sure I check it daily or when I need to not kill any of my students. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Redneck Dave said:

You don't have to ask him. He will tell you in the most arrogant way possible before you ask. He is that smart.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I understand that spiffy is not actually a dentist, he's a receptionist for a dentist. :lol: :lol: :lol: Probably a poor one too with his personality.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Redneck Dave said:

StevieMac,
Dude ya must be a thorough, well read kinda guy. :wink: I read pretty good but the ritin' part gives me issues. :roll:
My nature of my job provides me with some free time just sitting in front of a PC. So what better way to spend that time that reading and learning all about my new wing? :D

·
Registered
756 Posts
Redneck Dave ....you have probably pushed SPF's button about now. LOL :lol: :lol:

To keep this motorcycle related, I do ride the goldwing...that I own

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PoleCat said:
I understand that spiffy is not actually a dentist, he's a receptionist for a dentist. :lol: :lol: :lol: Probably a poor one too with his personality.
This is got to be true, because how can you spend so much time posting here when there's cavity's to fill?

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Get with the program Mac.....we're picking on SPF0, not Dave, although he is a good candidate for electronic abuse.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
5Ross said:
Redneck Dave said:

You are probably so right.....
dont worry spf 0

they are just blowing wind up your skirt

i mean kilt

its park bike time

plenty of time to get out the needles

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
PoleCat said:
Get with the program Mac.....we're picking on SPF0, not Dave, although he is a good candidate for electronic abuse.
sounds like skirt envy to me

i mean kilt

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I thought I told you to get that pizza hut table cloth off your head. :p

·
Registered
2,740 Posts

Loren,
No way Jose' I rode the Wing to work today as in most days, we here in the greater Yankee/Canuck Vacation Land better known as Va Beach have the unique opportunity to ride year round and I do that smilin' the whole darn year. 8)

Mac,
Me mischevious?? Naw, opinionated, naw, fun lovin' psychopath Oh Heck Yea. :twisted:

I have a boat oar for stirrin' up stuff when some liveliness is needed, plus y'all must remember Hal our beloved main sponsor of this board started this whole thread, I just read it first to start things off in a most positive fashion. :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts