GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on this board for over a decade but I lost my operating system and had to start my computer from scratch losing all my previous info ... I have tried for the last 3 days to get the Administration of the 1800 board to send me my user name and password from my old account as Bozodriver .. to no avail. Consequently if I want to "search" these boards for "how too's" in my quest to become a good 1800 mechanic by doing my own work and saving some $$$ .. I've had to start a new account. If they (the Gods that be) ever send me my old info to the email address at [email protected] .. I'll be able to cancel this account and get back to my old one ...

·
Registered
9,112 Posts
First off, how would the "administration" send you your credentials? We don't know your password. It's encrypted.

Since you know you old email address, can I assume that you have no clue what your password is?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off, how would the "administration" send you your credentials? If you don't know your email address, how would we know which address to send it to? And we don't know your password. It's encrypted.

Since you know you old email address, can I assume that you have no clue what your password is?
[email protected] and yes .. I have no idea what my password was .. Good assumption on your part.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK. There's not much I can do since I don't have that level of access AND it's "Sunday." I'll get in touch with the powers that be on Monday and get your password reset so the next time you log in, you'll have to reset it.
Thank You Sir ! ... :bow:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Old Newbie

WELCOME back to the forum, I hope you can get your problems straighten out. The good thing is you are back. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.