GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Brings back memories of my CB500T. Rode that all over the southeast. I didn't realize how much vibration and discomfort until I got on a buddy's new '78 KZ-650.
Was on a 550F in a heartbeat.
At 123K - my hat's off to the original owner of the 450.:bow:
Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
21,093 Posts
yup its pretty cool but with a starting price of $1499 i don't think it will sell

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Heck, even the labels used to capture dates and miles are still attached. Somebody is going to have a hard time selling it emotionally. There must be a lot of memories there.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
OMG, A CL350! That's what I rode in college at PSU class of 77! Good memories! I still remember the oil smell that came off the bike. A smell as distinctive as fall, grass, and football. Some of you will know what I mean.

·
Registered
791 Posts
That is pretty cool and only a few hours away from me. The first one of these I saw was at the base exchange in Yokosuka, Japan in 1965. I might have bought one if I had a way to get it back home. I thought it was pretty high tech for its time with the torsion bar valve springs. The later 5 speed bikes were better looking though.

Pete

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Humm. Obviously a SCAM!!!!

Seller gave the scam away with his comment: "- - all 48 states - - -"

Geez, EVERYBODY knows there are

57 STATES!!

Criminals everywhere!!

:joke:

Joe T.

BTW, I rode a 1971 CL350 to college just like the one attached. I had a ~1967 CL77 in High School

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts