GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went by and saw Keith today at Goldwing Werks for a new tire.....dark side baby.

Rode back home (25 miles or so) on the new tire....AWESOME! This Yokahama ZPS tire is the shizznizz....or something like that. Corners nice, straight line is smooth and comfortable, stops, starts...sweet ride. Heading to Bandara and the sisters next week Thursday thru Sunday so we will see how the Hill Country feels about my new purchase.

BTW...I was in and out of Keiths place in an hour or so...including chit chat. Thanks for the quick work sir....now just keep Doc from stealing my gloves and all will be perfect! :doorag:

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
welcome to ds . get your sticker n # . it just gets better:thumbup::thumbup: meet keith at rogers ride. nice guy. very informative.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome to ds . get your sticker n # . it just gets better:thumbup::thumbup: meet keith at rogers ride. nice guy. very informative.

Thanks UJ.....had the sticker for some time (in the glovebox...pre-planning at its finest :doorag:), will get with Murgie on the number. Keith is a great guy.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Darkside

WELCOME to the Darkside. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts