GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to say, I love those HIDs in low and High beam! They light up the night like daylight!

:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I got to say, I love those HIDs in low and High beam! They light up the night like daylight!

:thumbup::thumbup:
What was temp down in the sunny south today ??

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At the time of my departure, 34*.

Does that matter?

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
At the time of my departure, 34*.

Does that matter?
No not at all really , was wondering how warm it got down there today . I seen 41 here on ride home . Sure was warm getting snow off the roofs . Still pretty nice out now . Of I would not be so tired I was thinking about taking bike again for awhile . But a bowl of ice cream sounds way better .

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did see 39 earlier today in the work truck. Had to wait until 6pm to fire up the Wing.

Amazing what even a short ride will do for your attitude . . . .

ok, I'm better now . . . .

lol

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I did see 39 earlier today in the work truck. Had to wait until 6pm to fire up the Wing.

Amazing what even a short ride will do for your attitude . . . .

ok, I'm better now . . . .

lol
For those that are true riders it's therapy that can not be replaced by anything else . I witnessed my late buddy Jeff get bummed about with his terminal cancer , go for a ride , and a few hours later was a entire different person . Glad you got out today and even happier your felling better .

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting 2 4 1 burgers right now, and will top it off with some Culvers on the way home.

:)

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Getting 2 4 1 burgers right now, and will top it off with some Culvers on the way home.

:)
Ok now I am jealous .

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You will have to come down here some Wednesday this summer. John has been to Jersey ' s for their burgers. 1/2 pounders!

Hmmmmm good!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
You will have to come down here some Wednesday this summer. John has been to Jersey ' s for their burgers. 1/2 pounders!

Hmmmmm good!
maybe a long camping weekend . Wednesday after work may , be down by supper , I see this could be done .

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There ya go! It's only what, 3 hours by slab . . . .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
snicker snicker

1 - 13 of 13 Posts