1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Wow, it's people like that that keep me away from there, guess it was the ride of her life. You need to give this guy some tips before he hurts someone.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Good grief, is this guy trying to ride that bad or what? That's just plain dangerous for him and others.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good grief, is this guy trying to ride that bad or what? That's just plain dangerous for him and others.
the scary part is the best I can tell is his pace was about what the me and fuse video pace was,he was going pretty darn fast which adds to the scary for me!!!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Not promoting the driving style at all...but I would love to see a video of one of your runs from her camera. That is one of the better videos that shows the perspective better. It "looks" more realistic as to what it does in person. The curves seem to show how sharp they are better. I took a video of the dragon with my GoPro mounted on my mirror..... Just didn't reflect we'll what the road is really like. I think the camera mounted to a helmet must just make it all look much more realistic.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
I couldn't watch more than 45 seconds of that!
thats why when I ride those roads I go in the middle of the week when there are less of those types out.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
The only thing worse than the riding is the camera operator. :shock: Made me dizzy after a couple of minutes. He won't live to get old if he does not learn to stay on his side of the road...

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
No words to describe what a moron he is.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Even a pro couldn't produce quality photography riding behind that driver. :22yikes:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Watch this video and do about everything opposite . . . He's really lucky there was no oncoming traffic the numerous times he crossed the center line.
Someone needs to tell him, or better yet show him how to ride thru the curves . . . YIKES That was scary:shock:

·
Registered
16,865 Posts
I could not watch it all, darn near lost my coffee and raison bran. At first, I was think'n the camera being at the pillion helmet was a big part of the fugly, but no, that was just absolutely fugly. How would you like to underwrite this guy's insurance policies?

Rick, I dunno about his actual pace, but for sure it was way beyond his talent and limitations.

I am still nauseous!

prs

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thanks, this really was a video of what happens when you put a motocrosser on a proper road bike. Only thing the video missed was his feet hanging out for the turns.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I saw enough after he passed the first car.
He has a death wish.
Hope it doesn't happen with his passenger aboard

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Looked like he tried to impress the camera guy with his riding style too!:22yikes:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Had I tried something like that with my wife on the back taking pictures, I would have had to have that camera surgically removed from my skull. My wife would have implanted it in my skull right through my helmet!:oops:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts