GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got got back from picking up my bike with brand new tires on it. A 709 'Stone on the front with a Sunny SN3830 195/55/16 on the rear. It was like no time at all to get used to the new CT. Little different in the corners-not bad just different. Right now I am running 40 PSI front and rear and may try 42 or so in the rear and see what that is like.

I hope that this is the start of a new love for me. Only been a Wing owner for three and a half months and have already joined the Darkside!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey Rusty, looks like you beat me getting your Sunny on. Hopefully tomorrow I will get mine mounted. I been working 12's and haven't had time. I also have a 709 to go on the front too. :congrats: on the darkside!

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rusty, looks like you beat me getting your Sunny on. Hopefully tomorrow I will get mine mounted. I been working 12's and haven't had time. I also have a 709 to go on the front too. :congrats: on the darkside!
Okeedoak! We can keep each other posted as to how well we like our new Sunnys! So far so good anyway!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Don't forget about number from Murgie and if ever through Wi. Come and get some Darkside cookies :thumbup: sticker from TJ ranch also sorry TJ I forgot

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats: Welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Been running 41psi in mine for everyday commute style riding!:thumbup:

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:congrats: Welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Been running 41psi in mine for everyday commute style riding!:thumbup:
Thanks, Rocketman! I hope I like mine as much as you like yours. For a $68 dollar tire (not including shipping, alas) it looks great. I hope as well that I will be able to get at least the same wear out of it that I did the mt Dunlop.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey Rusty, Got mine mounted and installed on the bike. Just took it out for first ride.....much smother ride. I think I'm going to like it.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
:congrats: are in order!

:thumbup:

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Rusty, Got mine mounted and installed on the bike. Just took it out for first ride.....much smother ride. I think I'm going to like it.

Well, if you decide that you don't like it Darrell, just PM me for my home address. I will pay for shipping! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts