·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
And, he was leading two sport bikes..:lol:

That is definately on my bucket list. Think I'll wait till cooler weather though.;)

A shame he had to put that skinny little motto sneaker back on for it.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Looks like fun! Ride it like you stole it, Andy! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Was he leading,or being passed.:D:D

Sorry couldn't resist.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Was he leading,or being passed.:D:D

Sorry couldn't resist.
Looks like he out braked them, and split'em powering through the apex!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Andy Cserny having a ball at track day (Putman Park, IN) :

Andy the next time you find a good track like that let me know in advance, I want to ride too...

You’re looking good there Andy, :thumbup: :thumbup: loved to have been there with you... :thumbup:

And, he was leading two sport bikes..:lol:

A shame he had to put that skinny little motto sneaker back on for it.
He put on the M/T because it’s faster and he wanted to be in front of those sport bikes for the picture... :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
I think a bunch of 1800 owners need to rent a track somewhere this Fall and have a little friendly fun. :thumbup: Seriously.

A track where we wouldn't be slowed down by those crotch rockets. :joke:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I think a bunch of 1800 owners need to rent a track somewhere this Fall and have a little friendly fun. :thumbup: Seriously.

A track where we wouldn't be slowed down by those crotch rockets. :joke:
I've been putting out feelers, but haven't found one yet???

If you find one I'd love to be a part of it...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Andy, I showed Kathy the pictures........yes, she thinks June is right....you are nuts!!! Personally, I think you are having fun......must be a female thing with those two.

·
Registered
826 Posts
track days

Thanks for all the compliments guys, but they were catching up with me although they didnt pass me until we got on the long front straight. Most of the time I got passed, they just could lean farther, going into a curve I stayed with them then when I started scraping and throwing sparks, they just kept leaning and pulling away from me then when we came out of the last curve [where these pics were taken] and got on the long straight stretch, half the weight and more horsepower just couldnt be overcome with balls and determination. I did manage to pass one guy on a Ducati- very poorly ridden with no balls at all and I passed him going into a curve 'cause he chickened out and braked before I did. Oh, I almost forgot, it was not a race, just track days.
It is pricey, $185 for the day, they told me I had to put on moto sneakers, but when I got there they never looked at my rear tire. I just had to tape up all my mirrors and lights, did not have to safety wire the oil pan drain bolt,at least not at this track.
I wish Yellow Wolf had been there to give a much better showing than I did- being the only Wing and non crotch rocket there. I was in the novice class, two classes up, in the expert class, in the same curve, everyone was dragging knee pucks and really hauling a$$ SOB SOB argh!!! All in all it was an experience and I had a good time and really punished my old Wing
Andy:joke:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts