GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning while backing into a parking space at work[ of all places:eek:4:] my foot slip on some sand and there was on stopping it from tipping over on right side of bike. Needless to say ahalf dozen people came running over to see what happened. :oops: So this morning its my turn to be made fun of .

·
Registered
67 Posts
bummer, sorry kid. a fellow rider told me there are 2 catagories; those who have tipped and those who haven't tipped...yet!

·
Registered
512 Posts
driver10,

cover your tracks!
tell all the onlookers ( that were giggling at you), you do 'this rountine' once a month to test that the crash bars are functioning as expected.
the same gigglers will now be impressed by your endless quest to make sure every component on the gw is working flawless,,even the crash bars!!!,,,:)

bc

·
Registered
905 Posts
This morning while backing into a parking space at work[ of all places:eek:4:] my foot slip on some sand and there was on stopping it from tipping over on right side of bike. Needless to say ahalf dozen people came running over to see what happened. :oops: So this morning its my turn to be made fun of .
dropped mine the day I brought it home !
got to the corner of my block at a stop sign .. didn't see the sand and .. oops .. down we went ..
I was lucky enough to have a very compassionate driver behind me who helped me pick her up.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Did the angle sensor work okay?

I have tested mine on both sides and it works great.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Did the angle sensor work okay?

I have tested mine on both sides and it works great.
It is very important to test both bank angle sensors on a regular basis. I think my left side is about due for a test now ;)

It happens. Move along... nothing to see here.

Jason

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Official
Bank
Angle
Sensor
Tester

·
Registered
3,341 Posts