GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys,i am hosting a blessing of the bikers at my church again this year.it will be sunday may 3rd at calvary ind church,6300 state route 209,lykens pa 17048. it will begin at 2pm followed by a ice cream ride afterwards,ALL ARE WELCOME.The pastor of this church also rides and just loves doing this event.he is currently without a bike but would like to get one soon i am sure,OLE YELLER MBG PA.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Dave,
I'm going to see what it looks like at work to see if I can get the day off...
We enjoyed it last year and hope to be able to attend again....

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Dave,
I'm going to see what it looks like at work to see if I can get the day off...
We enjoyed it last year and hope to be able to attend again....
Dave,
Update.. I have the day off,,, along with many many more,,,
I will be off from today until somewhere around the end of June....
However,, I will not be able to attend the blessing,,
My surgeon told me today that I will need surgery ASAP which will be this coming Monday.. And I will not be riding the wing for a long while,,,,,As a matter of fact I'm not sure what's going to happen with Cats-Cade and Smokey Mountain ride in......
More later

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Dave,
My surgeon told me today that I will need surgery ASAP which will be this coming Monday.. And I will not be riding the wing for a long while,,,,,As a matter of fact I'm not sure what's going to happen with Cats-Cade and Smokey Mountain ride in......
More later
Good luck Bill and do what the Doc says.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Dave,
More later
You may be OK by end of May, hope so - we need cookies! We'll just need a back up plan - let's see - teach Patti to ride a Gold Wing...does anyone have training wheels?:lol:

Get well soon!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Dave,
More later
Bill, sorry to hear that. Get well soon! During your recovery I encourage you to employ the power of positive affirmation. Repeat daily every morning and at bedtime, "I will make Cats-Cade, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and dog gone it, people like me."

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey doug,hows about coming up to the blessing so my wife can hear how those cobra pipes i want sound,HELP OUT A BROTHER :cool: :cool: :cool: OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey doug,hows about coming up to the blessing so my wife can hear how those cobra pipes i want sound,HELP OUT A BROTHER :cool: :cool: :cool: OLE YELLER MBG PA
I don't know, I was pretty intimidated on the NJ Lunch Run ride, I had no idea how fast those yellow wings were, I could barely keep up. :lol:

But I will man up for a good cause because that's the kinda guy I am. Plus that's a great ride from Morgantown.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well doug,everyone knows yeller is the fastest color :cool: :cool: :cool: OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was tired that morning :lol: :lol: :lol: OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Tired come on who was up 2hours before you BULE RULES....:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Hey Dave,, since I can't make it to this blessing,, You'll have to get an extra one and give it to me next time we get to ride together....lol

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ohh bill,how did the surgery go,Patty crocker were are you ??? OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't know, I was pretty intimidated on the NJ Lunch Run ride, I had no idea how fast those yellow wings were, I could barely keep up. :lol:

But I will man up for a good cause because that's the kinda guy I am. Plus that's a great ride from Morgantown.
Well Kiddo, if you're in I'm in!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well Kiddo, if you're in I'm in!
Happy Pappy, welcome to the party. A new Goldwing and learning how to use the little fancy box on your desk. I am so proud I could just burst. Now for your next lesson figure out how to put pictures in your profile. This crowd loves pictures. :doorag:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Ohh bill,how did the surgery go,Patty crocker were are you ??? OLE YELLER MBG PA
Dave,
Just a quick note,, to let you know that today is a little better than yesterday,,,,,
The little white pills are working... I can't use my right arm for at least one month,, it must remain in a sling for that period of time, except to shower.. So I might not be posting too much.. Or my posts will just be kind of short,,,,,typing one handed isn't easy for me.......

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bill,glad to hear you are on the mend,you do know this is a blessing of the bikers NOT THE BIKES. you and patty crocker could surely come in the 4 wheeler and get blessed,some more prayers for a quick recovery sure could not hurt, OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Bill,glad to hear you are on the mend,you do know this is a blessing of the bikers NOT THE BIKES. you and patty crocker could surely come in the 4 wheeler and get blessed,some more prayers for a quick recovery sure could not hurt, OLE YELLER MBG PA
good point, we might just do that... The prayer for a quick recovery would sure be nice....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts