GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all you jersey folks i met saturday at the deli,once again this year i am hosting a blessing of the bikers at my church,calvary ind church,6300 st route 209,lykens pa 17048. It will be held sunday may third at 2pm followed by a ice cream ride,I WOULD LOVE IT IF SOME OF YOU COULD MAKE IT.the ice cream ride will go to knoebels grove amusement park in elysburg pa. its a nice ride to there and a real nice park with free admission,any questions pm me,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Hello to all you jersey folks i met saturday at the deli,once again this year i am hosting a blessing of the bikers at my church,calvary ind church,6300 st route 209,lykens pa 17048. It will be held sunday may third at 2pm followed by a ice cream ride,I WOULD LOVE IT IF SOME OF YOU COULD MAKE IT.the ice cream ride will go to knoebels grove amusement park in elysburg pa. its a nice ride to there and a real nice park with free admission,any questions pm me,OLE YELLER MBG PA
So far I have no plans for that day maybe some of the guys from my club will like to take a ride up that way.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John,we would love to have you guys,pop n fresh and patty crocker are planning to come unless he cannot get off work,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good morning new jersey,just a reminder,this sunday may 3rd is a good time to get blessed for safe riding this year,OLE YELLER MBG PA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts