GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I sold the wing a few months back I havent been around much. I recently went on a trip through Yellowstone and other places and for those who care, the Ultra Classic ran like a champ. I thought I would post the latest photostory here for you all to see. There were two wings in the group so thats my excuse for posting here..... :wink:

http://media.putfile.com/Labor-Day-2006

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Nice pics, Az!

Looks like a good time was had by all.

And with a Black Wing in the group, how could you go wrong? :wink:

Ride safe
Dep

·
Registered
280 Posts
I really hope you are enjoying your Ultra Classic, They are a lot of fun to ride no matter what anyone thinks, I do miss mine but love my Wing. Looks like you have quitr a diverse group as far as Motorcycle choices go and that is great to see that you are all together enjoying the sport as it is supposed to be enjoyed, Fellowship , Fun, and Food!
Ride On Brother, Ride On.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Really enjoyed your pics,thanks. :)
Feel free to post anytime as far as I'm concerned.
I like seeing places that I haven't been on my bike (yet).

Dave 8)

·
Squating Member
7,055 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!!!! What I like more than the pictures is all of you have a good time, as it should be....to cool.

Please post more often, heck, most of us love motorcycles, period!!!!
Dirt, street, sport, touring, scooters, it doesn't matter to me, yes I prefer touring, but I like seeing all types, but hey that's just me :D

Glad to hear the UC is doing fine for you....

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Another great photo vid. Onoe of the things I enjoy most about this forum are those photo vids. And let me point out in case you've missed it that in every shot if all the photo groups of people that shows their faces they have the biggest smile you can imagine....like that last group shot. That is what it's all about folks.... friends, fellowship, and good roads. Remember, we all share the same wind no matter what we ride. And the feel of that wind certainly bring those smiles!

Thanks for sharing that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.