GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got to give credit to BikeMP3. About a month ago I had a problem with my GL2Way shutting down. It turned out a ground wire on the link cable had come loose. I tried to fix it myself but the small sub-connector would not stay. I posted a thread to Pete about it and he said to send in the connector and they would replace it. I ordered a mic splitter and a SWR meter connector from BIKEMP3. I thought that they would send the link cable along with the order. Got my order in short time but didn't get the link cable. I called BIKEMP3 and Pete called me back within a hour. Pete said that he would like to have me send in the module and CB so they could upgrade it since it was one of the first units purchased. I told Pete I was leaving for Rockies-Gold in Montrose in another week and would like to have a CB for the trip. Pete e-mailed me a pre-paid shipping label and I boxed the unit up and shipped it off last Wednesday. Yesterday, I received an e-mail form BIKEMP3 that my module and CB had been upgraded and shipped and I would received it by FEDEX on Thursday September 1st. I never expected such a fast turn around time from Pete and his crew. Thanks Pete! I called Pete and asked what I owed them for the upgrade and shipping costs. Pete said that it was covered. Thanks Pete again! I look forward to tommorrow when the FEDEX truck drops off my pkg and I can plug everything back together hook up the mic splittler and GPS and be ready to roll on to Montrose. KUDOS to BIKEMP3 for exceptional customer service!:p:p:p I'm one happy camper.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Pete is "da man" when it comes to customer service. As he told me yesterday "good customer service doesn't cost anything but a little extra effort".

Good man to deal with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts