GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be dumb but I was just wondering. When you guys color different states in on the US map do you color the ones that you have traveled on your GW or just traveled on motorcycles or other. :confused:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Any bike. Most of mine were with my 89 Honda PC800 over the last 5 years. I just got my wing July 31 and added two states over the holiday weekend recently.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
It's your map, color it the way you want to. For me, I only color a state that I have ridden my own Goldwing in and only if I have ridden to the state and not trailered or rented or borrowed a bike. But that's just me.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
mine are all on wings (split between my 3 1500's and this 1800)with the exception of Hawaii. That bike was a bit throatier...

My current 1800 map will be finished in the spring with the addition of Maine (the rest are ridden in but not yet added). My question is do I start over with a clean map or start with the 20 or so states we repeated while this map was being finished?

Coloring in maps is a fun endeavor, no matter how you do it!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
As some one said, it's your map, do it up like you want.

I know where I have been, don't need a map but that means nothing either.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I color in the states where I ride with any motorcycle, mine, borrowed, or rented. I don't travel a lot of long rides on my bike, so my map isn't impressive, but I still have fun.

Heck I haven't figured out how to put my map on this forum yet, will have to work on that! OK got that, now to find out how to make it show up everytime! Oops now I got two of them on this post. Sorry!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts