GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Tulsa standard windshield on my 02 and I regularly run into fog in the morning on my way to work. Is there anything that works to keep the fog off the front (and back) of the windshield?

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
No! But a good coating of Plexus causes the moisture to run off!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Many claim that 210 polish,sold by Tulsa will help from fogging up.
I've used 210,and it is a good product,but don't recall if it prevented fogging for me.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
I've been using this product for years on my glasses, ski goggles, my scuba mask and my bathroom mirror and it works great. I've yet to try it on my bike. We really don't have that much fog problems here in sunny Florida.

I have one of the one-ounce cups and several bottles of the spray. I use the spray on the bathroom mirror and the other on the glasses and masks. Might want to give it a try.

http://www.c-clear.biz/

Bartman

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

I am very careful what I use on the windshield, most everything ya might use on glass is not compatible with most motorcycle windshields. I stick to the Honda spray stuff or that Bom stuff and that's about it. If the fog gets too bad I'll drop the windshield down as far as it goes and tough it out or stop for coffee for an extra stop until things burn down some. :wink:

I

·
0 Posts
Rejex polish will also cause the condensaton to bead up and run off. Perfectly safe for your windshield.

And there are no dumb questions...only dumb people that never ask questions.

Ride safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts